11.08.2017

Retro


F21 sweater & skirt
Vintage Coach bag (similar)
Gucci Shoes
Bohoo Earings
Pixi by Petra on the lips (peach blossom)



So I'm guessing everyone has already binge watched Stranger Things?
If you haven't yet... what are you doing? Go! Watch it all! *after your done reading this blog post of course ;) 

Anyways, after finishing the second season I was really inspired by all the 80's fashion I saw on the show and when I went to Forever 21 last weekend I naturally gravitated to these vintage inspired pieces. I feel like this is a outfit that the character Nancy would wear. Do you agree? Let me know in the comments below!





1 comment:

  1. Hi Bella!

    I haven’t watched yet! I wanted to stop by and tell you how much I love your pics and the quality of your work. Love seeing your posts mama!


    Besos!
    Ana

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! <3