10.18.2017

Miami Weekend

FRIDAY

 Forever 21 skirt and top
Converse sneakers
Charming Charlie bag (similar)


SATURDAY

 Boohoo top
Gap skirt (similar)
HM shoes

SUNDAY

Gap top (similar)
HM jeans and purse (similar)
Sebago sandals 


This past weekend I went to Miami for the iii Points Music Festival and I had the greatest time ever! It's been a long time since I've done a big music festival for three days but this one in Miami was extra special. I got to spend it with some of the best people including my boyfriend, his family and a bunch of our friends. 

The music was amazing through out the weekend, we got to see the Gorillaz, Bonobo, the XX, and Mark Ronson to name a few favorites!

While I was packing for Miami I wanted to pack comfortable yet festival appropriate looks. Since the festival was mostly during the evening I knew I wouldn't be able to properly photograph the outfits so my boyfriend and I wandered throughout South Beach (where we staying) during the day to shoot, hang around and explore. 


Photos by Daniel Lopera

2 comments:

  1. Nice Blog. Such a fabulous and stylish in miami weekend. Trendy passionate and Comfortable dresses. I like this Blog. Please try to Post Beautiful Sarees and Kurtas.


    https://www.unnatisilks.com/sarees-online.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get a best and high professional massage tables within very affordable prices. It's a very good thing for your home and spa also.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! <3