9.06.2017

My visit to Tres Belle Spa

I was invited to experience Tres Belle Spa in Brooklyn by the lovely co-owner Allison where I was able to get the most amazing body massage by Jo Martinez and facial by Magda Bellanova.




Everything from the calming music, the aroma circling the room and the careful attention to my body, Jo gives the best massage experience someone can offer. I had very sore muscles since I don't do the best job of stretching after my daily work-out but Jo was able to get to the muscle tissue and give it them the TLC they needed. 


Jo Martinez (follow her here)

After the amazing massage it was time for my facial. I got the Dermaplaning treatment that Magda suggested. She really knows how to work wonders! She made sure that she was targeting the the areas I needed more attention to and was easy on the areas of my face that didn't. A week after my treatment my skin was so radiant! I almost felt like she had unveiled my true glowy, natural skin that was just waiting to get treated properly!
Magda Bellanova (follow her here)

Tres Belle Spa offers offers many services including hair removal, eyebrow micro-blading, eyelash tinting and much more! I would suggest to look at the website but also note that they are always adding new treatments.

Allison and her father started the spa business in 2004 and now co-owns it with her friend Oksana. 
I was able to get a quick Q+A with Allison read it below!


1. Describe your Tres Belle Spa in 3 words.
Clinical marries kindness.

2. Any pro's and con's to owning your own Spa or being a small business owner? 
 Helping women feel good about themselves is definitely the best part of my job. It is incredibly rewarding for my partner Oksana and I  to have a staff that is incredibly professional, extremely talented, and who value customer service as much as we do. Our shared goals have created a team mentality. Our employees go the extra mile for us and our clients.

For me, as a small business owner, I'm always trying to find ways to get my clients excited and keep them interested. 

3. Do you have advice for future #Girlbosses out there?
 Assume success. Make it the only option and no matter how successful you become, try not to get too comfortable with that. Always look for ways to be better for your clients. 
 If you have a staff, do what you say you're going to do at all times and be responsive, not reactive. Kindness first always.

4. What is your favorite treatment offered at your Spa?
 You know, I really could sing the praises of a great facial all day, everyday. I can't reveal our Tres Belle recipe but let's just say that we have perfected the full transformative feeling of what a facial should be. 

5. Tell us one thing you can't live with out.
 Loyalty. Hands down.



105 Bond Street Brooklyn, NY

-->

22 comments:

  1. You look so happy on the pictures, it makes me smile.
    http://www.l-reig.com/womenshoe.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've completed in excellent work. t suggest to my frtends ind personilly wtll certitnly dtgtt. t'm conftdent they'll be gitned from thts webstte. Spa gift NYC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look for and verify that the seats provide lumbar support. When sitting in any seat, the water should reach at least shoulder level. If it does not, you will not get full hydrotherapeutic value. Lean your head back against the pillows. hot tubs ratings

    ReplyDelete
  4. The two main considerations for installing a spa indoors are: will it fit through the door, and is the structural strength of the flooring adequate?Inflatable Jacuzzi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am all that much satisfied with the substance you have specified. I needed to thank you for this awesome article.  Best Vanity Tables

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks excellent thing you have done to your spa. I was so impressed the way you did. Keep up the good work. You know it made me a lot of ideas now in the future when I need to develop my own spa.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was gobsmacked blog! This work is kinda unique with others, my friends must see this. I will tell it when we have time for laundry service delivery Singapore.

    ReplyDelete
  8. office carpet cleaning service is one of the services offered by Singaporeans trusted leading laundry company Cotton Care.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for your post, I look for such article along time. myself very happy to read it because it can give me more insight, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is the nice post and answer to my question that i was finding for a long time. I will test your services.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there, I check your blogs regularly. Your humoristic style is awesome, keep doing what you're doing! Check my new blog post about Adult Tricycle Riding

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi there, I check your blogs regularly. Your humoristic style is awesome, keep doing what you're doing! different types of longboards

    ReplyDelete
  13. Could you reveal to us a little about yourself and your aptitude in spas, and why you got intrigued by them? spa equipment

    ReplyDelete
  14. A great job was done with your valuable information I will definitely share it with my friends
    Mumbai | Andheri | Vashi | Mumbai |

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! <3