8.15.2017

Between The Lines




This Summer I have been seeing so many women on the city streets wearing mid-length dresses and I absolutely love it! I feel like it's a style that doesn't get enough credit in the Summer months and in my opinion I think this is a silhouette that is flattering on every woman. I found this dress on Ever-Pretty.com which is a website for all occasion dresses that are high-quality and all under $100.
If you are ever in the need of finding the right dress but don't want to break the bank, Ever-Pretty is your new destination.

Photos by Daniel Lopera

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! The fabric is totally gorgeous and the color looks great on you.
    http://www.l-reig.com/menshoe.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the beautiful images an blog keep sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! <3