Thrifted school uniform skirt
Vintage blouse and scarf
Here's a simple outfit to end the year with. I found these awesome Steve Madden shoes at a thrift store for $5! They're so perfect and comfortable, I'm in love! I've had this blouse for quite some time and after some much needed altering I finally decided to wear it!
Pretty fancy right?
I hope everyones having a fantastic holiday.
Best of wishes to all of you in the new year!
PS. Here's a list of my top favorite albums of 2011! What was you favorite?
1. Peaking lights- 936
2. WU LYF-Go Tell Fire To The Mountain
3. Metronomy- English Riviera
4. Toro y Moi- Underneath The Pines
5. Fleet Foxes- Helplessness Blues
6. Gardens & Villa- Gardens & Villa
7. Real Estate-Days
8. Feist- Metals
9. Lykke Li- Wounded Rhymes
10. The Strokes- Angels
11. Atlas Sound- Parallax
12. Gang Gang Dance- Eye Contact
13. M83- Hurry Up We're Dreaming
14. Bon Iver- Bon Iver
15. ST. Vincent- Strange Mercy
16. The Weeknd- House of Balloons