6.08.2011

hot tamale!

In these pictures imagine the backdrop being a nice little beach with the sunset off into the distance. not behind my dads crappy garage! haha!

 It's a very hot day here in New York and to escape the heat this calls for wearing little clothing! Yesterday I picked up this crazy bamboo print skirt at Goodwill. I was very close to not getting it because I thought it might be a little too crazy for me but with a little convincing from my friend Ashley I decided to buy it! Good thing I did because it came in handy today. This heat is no joke! 

p.s the necklaces & black scrunched up bandeau was made by yours truly 

5 comments:

  1. The skirt is so gorgeous! <3 I absolutely adore your summery outfit!

    x
    www.lostinthehaze.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. that skirt is just awesome! so colourful and summery, love your style

    http://blogoftheprettythings.blogspot.com/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see that you are ready for summer! So cute. I love it, it's simple but so nice. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! <3