11.24.2010

little house in the big woods

all pictures from weheartit.com
Have you ever dreamt of having your own little cabin in the woods? I sure have! Ever since I went on a camping trip to Pennsylvania when I was 12, I stayed in a cute little cabin with my closest friends and I just remember having a feeling of comfort and freedom there.
Oh how I wish I could be there right now!

Sometimes I like to just look at little houses that you would normally miss on any given day and I like to picture myself living in them. I would think about what I would change about the house or what I would keep the same. I know it sounds a little silly, But I’ve never been a fan of those huge houses that barely look lived in.
Have a happy thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! <3