1.27.2010

Oh my we have a lot of catching up to do..
A couple of weeks a go it was my 18th birthday and to say the least it was very exciting,
I was surrounded by all the people I love and made getting a year older a lot more fun..
As for presents, I got many memorable gifts like a
jewelry making kit, a cool 60's inspired dress, books and more!


My dear friend Shirleen got me these cool headphones
that she knows I've been wanting forever!


One of the gifts that Ashley got me was this book with a little note
inside!

Shes been telling me all about this book so now I can't wait to finally read it!

From my parents I got these beautiful Anna Sui Boots that I've been wanting for the longest time.. there probably going to be the most expensive shoes I'm ever going to have
in my life so I reallyyy have to take care of them!



Recently I bought these black wedges from H&M that I just love!!

well I have to go now.. check back tomorrow for a new post!
xox

2 comments:

  1. Maria, you are too cute! Those shoes remind me that retchid day in the city when i got two left shoes :( but there a bit different, i really like those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! thats what i was thinking when i got them! lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! <3